"If you take your Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain, soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone. My bible is the wind and the rain."

Friday, September 12, 2008

Check up went well.

So I am 30 weeks and 2 days today. They checked me out and I am still holding strong at 1.3cm. They also checked the baby's growth, he was in the 61.7 percentile for over all growth, and 3 pounds 12 ounces. All looked well, and they don't even want to see me again for an ultrasound at this point until mid October. I will still have weekly prenatal visits to check blood pressure and for contractions etc. It is starting to feel like we are in the home stretch. We have single digit weeks left (9) until our due date so I guess really it is getting closer. I just hope we can make it at least another month, that would get us to when Nick came and I feel comfortable things would go well at that point. Of course 2 months be better. I have a lot less anxiety and stress as each day goes on, and feel for secure each day the baby will be fine, but as with anything in life, you don't know what you will get till it's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment