"If you take your Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain, soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone. My bible is the wind and the rain."

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Been a while

So I haven't written in a while. I have been very busy. School is still going well. Still holding a 4.0 so can't complain. Work has been crazy, they are adding 6 hours of mandatory OT every week for the next few weeks. With the kids and school this hurts a bit, but hey at least we'll have some extra cash out of it. Got our taxes done too. We think we might take the money and pay off the STi. This will be great since it would basically eliminate a car payment and we would then own the car. Still Kitting and taking photos. I just have a lot less time to do it. Overall however things are good. I feel blessed as always to have such a wonderful husband, and family, to have a great job, and many good friends in our life as well, to have our health and happiness. Hopefully I will have some time to get outside and catch some of the coming spring on the camera and get some knitting done so next year my friends can have warm stuff...lol -Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment